Monday, June 20, 2011

Sheet swap and other news

So are you tired of wedding posts yet?  So am I.  Especially because in the middle of all this wedding prep, my husband and I found out that we are expecting our second baby!  This was a HUGE surprise to us since doctors gave us a less than 1% chance of ever getting pregnant on our own (Phoebe was conceived via IVF).

Thankfully I don't have any problems with morning sickness, however I have never been so tired in my life.  It's much more difficult this time around trying to keep up with a toddler when all I want to do is nap!  I'm still not quite sure how I cranked out all of that wedding stuff.  I keep hoping that my energy will return soon, but it never really did when I was pregnant with Phoebe, so I'm not holding my breath.

BabySchildhouse2

This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago, and I'm just now heading into my second trimester.  Our new arrival can be expected at the end of 2011 or early 2012!

_DSC1780

So anyway, back to fabric.  I recently participated in my fourth vintage sheet swap, and I just received my package of goodies this afternoon!

_DSC1787

I'm off to start cutting them up to add to this little sneak peak I showed you awhile ago.

10 comments:

  1. congrats again, that is just incredible news! I sure hope you can get lots of helping hands with that little darling girl of yours so you can relax a bit in the meantime.

    also, i totally wanted to do that sheet swap but the craft fair kind of got in the way. it's something i've got to do next time...your haul looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! congratulations emily!!! you guys must be so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawww congratulations that is wonderful news i am so excited for you ;-)) I adore those fabrics wow i have never seen so many vintage sheets wish i could find those like that here. Enjoy them all, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a great present that you'll have with the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and best wishes for a safe and healthy pregnancy. My cousin just had her first baby this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations Emily! that is such awesome news. how fun for you and your family. :) and those vintage sheets - yummmm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the baby picture! The vintage sheets are nice, too. So how is Phoebe feeling about a new sibling?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! What a happy blessing for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh nice! definitely linking over to the Vintage Sheet swaps! And the link of the 'sneak peak', just found me the first comment that i left on your blog back in October! hahah

    ReplyDelete