Monday, June 27, 2011

New Heather Ross - eeks!

Is it a blessing or a curse to have the owner of Pink Castle Fabrics live right around the corner from me?

Far Far AwayIII

I ran right over soon as I got the text that Heather Ross' new line, Far Far Away III was in today.  Sadly, there's no way I can afford the entire line, but I picked out a couple of my favorites.   These pinks, yellows, peaches and browns are my current favorite color palette (and have been for the past two years if you take a look back on Phoebe's nursery).

I'm sure I'll have no shortage of projects in which to incorporate these beauties!

5 comments:

  1. I'd say that's a blessing... definitely a blessing... I can't wait to get my FFA 3 from Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, they're so lovely! We can't get these where I live so I'll be placing an internet order soon. I love the ballet pink shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I'm so jealous!!! Lucky lady you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really lovely, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeek! love them. I ordered some right away, but man, it would be so cool to have a fabric shop right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete