Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bunny Party

We've been having a Mooshy Belly Bunny party over here!

DSC_1000

I made one for a friend awhile back, and I wanted to make one for Penelope since she prefers to chew on soft, squishy things vs. the hard teething toys.

DSC_1002

Well, once Phoebe saw what was in the works, she promptly claimed it for her own.  So that led to mooshy bunny number two.  Then my mom saw the bunnies and immediately put in her request for two more to give as gifts.  So I made two more.  And then we had a party.

Untitled

Napping in the stroller

Back to bed

Sleepy bunny.

If you want to make your own Mooshy Belly Bunny, you can find the pattern here.

9 comments:

  1. Are you taking more orders? J/k love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Oh, and the bunny is pretty cute too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Where did you get the fabric with the hearts with leaves for the inside of the ears? I used to have some PJ pants from Old Navy made out of that and I loved them because I also had a turtle neck made out of that same pattern when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mooshy moosy cuteness! all of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are just soooo adorable, I want one for meeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute bunnies! I think I may make one for my niece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet bunnies...and babies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute bunnies...and babies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it won't let me view the tutorial - said i dont have permission! Please help as these are adorable

    ReplyDelete