Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A finished project - finally!

P1040655

I feel like I've been sewing in circles this summer.  Constantly starting new projects, but never seeming to finish anything.  Projects for commission are always a little different, of course, because you have much more of an incentive waiting for you at the end - in my case, more money for fabric, lol.

P1040656

I posted some earlier progress on this project here.....

P1040657

....and you can see my first Soft Book of Colors that I made for Phoebe here.

P1040658

See any scraps that are your particular favorite?

P1040659

P1040660

I seem to have kicked myself into gear this week, because I'll be back shortly with a project I just finished today that has been sitting in my to-do folder for years and I am so so so pleased with how it turned out!  Now I just have to get Phoebe to sit still for a photo shoot.



1 comment:

  1. That book is so cute! Can't wait to see the new project. It feels so good to finish things!

    ReplyDelete