Friday, February 25, 2011

Past Project Friday

Every Friday I will be posting some sort of crafty project that I have completed in the past.  It could be anything from baking, to sewing, needlecrafts art, decorating, etc.

12 Months of Phoebe

This was our version of the month-to-month baby portrait.  The numbers are simply fabric backed with fusible webbing that I ironed onto the onesie. 

As you can see, I didn't quite have my act together during month one (it was about 8pm before I remembered to do this), but it definitely shows the reality of being a new mom!

Frosting face

And here she is now at 1 1/2 after taste-testing momma's cream cheese frosting.


4 comments:

  1. what a cute idea and fond to look back on I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always wished my mom had done month-to-month portraits of our first year...such a neat idea that i hope i get to use someday :)

    and that frosting pic of her is just so dang cute...such rosy cheeks and long eyelashes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! I hadn't done monthly portraits with such diligence but snapping away plenty while the kids were each in their first year got them to be quite little hams when the cameras come out. Seems to have had the same effect on your little one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for showing us your baby and your creativity! You did a good job. Isn't it neat that at the beginning you have to support the baby and then all of a sudden she's sitting on her own! (beautiful baby btw) Do you have any suggestions for me?... I have the pictures of my 2 children, but they're 28 and 26years old now... I'd like to put them in a book for each, but should I take a picture of each picture or scan them? What's the best quality do you think? thank you very much, beth

    ReplyDelete