Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nursery sneak peek

I've got a couple more projects for the nursery that I'd like to tackle, but I have a feeling that I'll still be working on those even after she arrives. 

DSC_0020




DSC_0019

DSC_0014

Can you tell I have a thing for doilies?

With each project I work on, I keep telling myself, "She just doesn't want to arrive until this is finished" and then, "She doesn't want to arrive until that is finished..."  Well, tonight it's "She doesn't want to arrive until the crib skirt is finished".  I figure a good bribe can't hurt.  But maybe I should take a cue from her sister and offer up some chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty, Emily! I can't wait to see the whole space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the last picture? A doily lamp shade? I love it all!!! The clouds are so cute. She definitely wants to arrive with such a cute room waiting for her.

    ReplyDelete